Do you want traveling to Bali? If yes you do, you should consider to snorkeling because there are many popular beach in Bali which you can visit and enjoy the underwater view. It is your choices whether you want to do snorkeling or not.
Well, snorkeling is the easiest way to enjoy the underwater view in Bali, so you should not miss this activity well. There are 5 best snorkeling and popular beach in Bali:
- Nua Dua beaches. If you want to have such as well kept and quiet beach, you can go to this Nusa Dua. Along this coastline is calm water which can give you have best time in snorkeling and enjoy the undersea view. You know, between the landmark of twin island is the favorite spots for snorkeling and swimming in a bay with blue waters. In other south area, you can go to Geger Beach which has soft sand and white grainy into the vast of natural blue beach.
- Pemuteran and Menjangan Island at North Bali. In the north of Bali is featured with more tranquil landscape. If you are looking for the home of bio rock coral reef project and also several pearl farms, you can go to Pemuteran. This place will serve you perfect place to know more about the pearl farms. If you want to enjoy the tropical marine habitats and thriving coral gardens, you can go to Menjangan Island. The water is clear enough for you to do snorkeling in this island and enjoy the undersea view.
- Nusa Lembongan at Nusa Islands. If you go to this island, you will get the calm water which is suitable for you to do snorkeling or swimming on this island. However, you can get the perfect snorkeling spots to enjoy your holiday in this spots. You also can see the seaweed farmers here. The other best snorkeling spots in this island are Dream Beach, and Mushroom Bay.
- Padangbai at East Bali. In this place, you will get some best snorkeling spots you should not miss. They are Bias Tugel and Blue Lagoon. Blue Lagoon is one of favorite spots for snorkeling with the artificial coral garden and white sand on the bottom of it. You also can get the fringing reefs and coves in these snorkeling sites with the rich marine life of the beach. Take a note that some areas in Padangbai are stronger, so you should be extra caution while doing snorkeling in this area.
- Tulamben and Amed at East Bali. In the Amed, you will have best spots such as Jemeluk Bay which is rich of coral reefs spanning, the Banyuning which is a home of Japanese shipwreck but now is thriving habitat of shy reef sharks, napoleon wrasses, and tropical fish. Tulamben is also the perfect place to enjoy the snorkeling and has the perfect undersea water as what the Amed does.
There are 5 best snorkeling and popular beach in Bali which you can visit to enjoy the underwater view of Bali.